Tuesday 16 February 2010

Have my own beach house


I LOVE BEACHES! OR LET SAY I'M IN LOVE WITH BEACHES!!!!!!
I have a dream to built my own beach house i design every single thing in it. I really want to spend my life near a beach no matter how far the area is from the city. Far away from noisy streets, malls and people who don't have any thing to talk about except what happened to this girl or that girl, whats shes wearing and how shes wearing GOSSIPS urghhh. Why don't they leave people alone?
قال تعالي { ولايغتب بعضكم بعضا أيحب أحدكم أن يأكل لحم أخيه ميتا فكرهتموه واتقوا الله إن الله تواب رحيم}

و قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم :" أتدرون ما الغيبة ؟ قالوا: الله ورسوله أعلم. قال: ذكرك أخاك بما يكره، قيل: أفرأيت إن كان في أخي ما أقول؟ قال: إن كان فيه ما تقول، فقد اغتبته وإن لم يكن فيه، فقد بهته".والبهتان الكذب

و قال صلى الله عليه وآله وصحبه وسلم: مررت ليلة أسري بي إلى السماء على قوم يخمشون وجوههم بأظفارهم فسألت جبرائيل عنهم ، فقال هؤلاء الذين يغتابون الناس

at last there is a song I dedicate it to them:
(شويخ من أرض مكناس وسط الأسواق إغني شعلي أنا من الناس وشعل الناس مني)

hehe i went some how out of the subject, hope its beneficial.

1 comment:

  1. ee walla here in kuwait elnas min kither mahey fathya mako shay ella el chit chatting wil 7ash...i liked ur post coz 7elw el wa7ed inna he design his own dream with simple details its very healthy coz once u think about it it will come true

    oo liked elsong elly 7a6at'ha its my favourite :P

    ReplyDelete